Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THIS IS BIG

This is BIG news. Like, REALLY BIG! I found out last night, and I could hardly wait until this morning to share it with you!

Remember how I wrote yesterday about how I needed $600 in monthly pledges in six days in order to be able to gain financial clearance by June 17th?

Guess what! That number could potentially drop to just $300 per month!

Some friends of mine, who wish to remain anonymous, have offered to match any pledge that comes in over the next three days... up to $300/month!

Do you know what that means?!

It means that when you pledge a monthly amount todayyour gift is automatically doubled!

$10/month becomes $20/month.
$50/month becomes $100/month.
$100/month becomes $200/month.

Tell me that's not so exciting!

It also means that if there is a combined total of $300 in monthly pledges that comes in over the next three days, I will be fully supported! I will be able to leave to begin ministry in Uganda in July as planned!


I don't always understand how God chooses to work and when to reveal himself. 

Right now it's clear that the doors are open in Uganda for me to begin serving, supporting, and advocating for single moms and vulnerable children. 
And now a way has been made here to move this last, looming financial mountain.

Please consider joining my monthly support team, knowing that your gift will be doubled if you pledge before June 15th. 

If you do choose to give, please let me know how much you are pledging. Because it takes quite a few days for online gifts to be processed through the website, and I need to be financially cleared on Monday, I must be able to communicate numbers to AIM. In order to make your pledge or gift count toward my final clearance number, please let me know how much you gave/plan to give via email, facebook, or commenting on this post.

If you're reading this and we haven't met before, I thank you in advance! We'll get to know one another on the journey, and I'm forever grateful to have you along for this adventure. As you can see, it's going to be a wild one!

$300 a month. Doubled. Spread the word. This can happen!


No comments :

Post a Comment