Tuesday, June 11, 2013

600 In 6

Currently, I'm still at least $600 short of my monthly support goal. I only have six days to see this support come in (including today). If it doesn't, my departure date will be delayed until October. Basically, I'm looking for a miracle to happen by June 17th!

I know that God has asked me to return to Uganda to minister to single mothers and young children. Things are ready for me there! My visa has already been approved by the Ugandan government (a miracle in itself!), I have housing secured, furniture and other household items purchased, and a community of people waiting to receive me. But without the monthly support, I cannot go.  

All it would take is 6 people committing to $100/month for me to be cleared today! 
Or 12 people at $50/month.
Or 24 people at $25/month.
Everything helps! No matter how small.

I know some of you have already given, and for that I am so thankful! 

For those who haven't given and still plan to do so, please visit AIM's giving site as soon as possible to set up automatic, monthly giving (at this point, if you choose to give a one-time gift, it will be automatically be divided by 24 months and be applied to my monthly support).

If you have already given and still believe in the work to be done regarding families and single mothers in Uganda, please consider doing one or some of the following today:

1. Share my blog and the giving site (above) via Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or whatever social media you use. Help spread the word!
2. Forward my newsletters/emails to friends or family members who you think might be interested in giving or learning about Uganda
3. Share the need within your small groups/community groups 
4. Anything else you can think of to help get the word out in less than 6 days!

Thank you for believing in the good work to be done in Uganda and for advocating for me in these ways.

Six days, y'all. Is it possible?

No comments :

Post a Comment