Saturday, June 1, 2013

26 People : Updated!

If 26  23 people were to join my monthly support team in one of the following ways, I could be 100% supported by June 17th!

Take a look:

Are you one of these extremely important 26 23 people? 
Will you help me close the financial gap so I can return to Uganda in July?

Monthly supporters are the backbone of our ability to serve as missionaries. One-time support is essential for actually getting me to Uganda, but without monthly supporters, I would not be able to remain in the country.
My support would quickly run out, and my ministry would be cut short.
I would not be able to use my degree in Early Childhood Education to serve Ugandans in our community.
I would not be able to share the Good News of redemption and love that Jesus offers to each of us.
I would not be able to build relationships with single mothers and advocate for at-risk children.
And more selfishly, I wouldn't have health insurance, food to eat, electricity, water, access to transportation, or any mode of communication with the "outside world."

Do you see how extremely important your role as a monthly supporter is? 

All I need is 26 23 people who catch this vision before June 17th...
26 23 people who understand the impact they can have on the nation of Uganda by sending me...

If you choose to support me, you'll be investing in the lives of women and children in Uganda knowing that one day you'll be able to say, "I had a part in that."

No comments :

Post a Comment