Sunday, June 23, 2013

It is Not a Coincidence

A sweet supporter-sister-friend spoke this truth to me tonight, and it's too good to not share with y'all! She said:
When I read that you were supported 127% I immediately thought of James 1:27!! 
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:  to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." 
It is NOT a coincidence that your support landed on 127%.  I truly believe he smiled down and told the angels, "watch this guys, I'm going make her percent match the purpose I have for her to go to Uganda to be my hands and feet to take care of those sweet babies that families give up"! 
...So we can call this the "127 Miracle"!!!  How sweet HE is!

We serve a faithful and creative God. James 1:27 is a verse that has always spoken to me personally, and it has come up multiple times in the past few weeks... but I never made the connection! I'm thankful for the way you all see God's hand in situations and point it out to me. This journey is not my own. I love sharing it with you and learning from your experiences in it, as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment