Thursday, June 6, 2013

In Case You Haven't Heard...

For those who missed the memo...

I'm going to serve as a missionary in Uganda for two years.

My desire is to show practical love and support to vulnerable, single mothers and their babies through a family discipleship program. My desire is to see lives transformed by the Gospel and disciples of Christ raised up.

I'm hoping to leave on July 11th.

I still have a lot of monthly support to raise. About $750.

These funds must be pledged by June 17th, or I won't be able to return to Uganda in July.

This is where I need you... 

Maybe God hasn't asked you to move overseas right now, but He has commanded you to "go into all the world to make disciples." 

By sending me to Uganda, you get to be a part of the Kingdom work happening there.

By sending me to Uganda, you'll get to worship with Ugandan brothers and sisters around the Throne one day and say, "I had a part in that."

This is what it looks like...

4 people pledging $100/month

4 people pledging $50/month

3 people pledging $35/month

7 people pledging $20/month

5 people pledging $10/month

And that's how I can leave for Uganda in July!

In pledging before June 17th, we'll get to watch a miracle happen before our very eyes!

Are you one of those people?

No comments :

Post a Comment