Saturday, July 9, 2011

So Close!

A Numerical Breakdown

25: days until departure

90%: supported so far (huge milestone hit this week!)

$1,386: financial total still needed
_____________________________________________

So many of you have already played a crucial part in closing this gap and meeting the financial need that allows me to serve the full year in Uganda. And I can feel the power of your prayers as you intercede for me! For that I am forever grateful and the Kingdom will be eternally changed!

As you can see, there is still a need in order to be fully supported by my departure date. I still trust and believe that God is going to show up in incredible and unexpected ways in order to meet this need! My Savior has always been able, and I'm still expecting the great.

If you would like to play a part in supporting this mission financially, please email me at carolyn.smellie@gmail.com (and I will give you my mailing address) or you can mail a check made out to Africa Inland Mission directly to me.

"It may be unfulfilled
It may be unrestored
But you never know the miracle the Father has in store
Just watch and see
It will not be unredeemed"
--Selah, "Unredeemed" 

No comments :

Post a Comment