Friday, July 15, 2011

Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

Big things are happening this week. I got my malaria and typhiod fever meds. I spoke with our team leader, Joel, on the phone. I got my international driver's permit and my Ugandan visa. I have great joy and peace about leaving.  

In other exciting and incredible news, I only have $526 to go! It wasn't all that long ago when that was how much total support I had raised. To be out of the thousands, and significantly so, is a miracle in itself! Your prayers are powerful, and God is supplying. No surprises there!
Humble adoration? Yes.
Amazement? Yes.
Joy over every gift received? Yes!
But am I surprised? Absolutely not!

I leave in 18 days. And I expect that during the next 18 days God will continue to show up and move in people's hearts in ways that I would never have imagined!
Money has never been a worry for me. I knew from the beginning that God would be in control.

It would be wonderful to enter the mission field knowing that I am 100% supported through gifts and pledges. To not have fundraising in the back of my mind would be a blessing, but I trust that however and whenever God chooses to provide will be perfect and all to His glory!

I cannot thank you all enough for your encouragement, support, prayers, and gifts!
"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you.... because of your partnership in the Gospel..." Phil. 1:3-5

1 comment :

  1. Wow, congratulations on making it this far! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete