Monday, July 11, 2011

Online Giving

There is now a way to support the mission and any AIM missionary by giving online!

This is a much easier and quicker way that also saves you a stamp :) I apologize for not having it available for you all earlier, but it's here now!

Follow the link below, click on "missionaries (from USA)" on the lefthand side of the screen, and scroll down to find my name in the alphabetical list. The page may take awhile to load all of the names.
https://giving.wesupport.org/gift2/gift.php?GUID=B259EAB9-5D37-46C5-A37B-C5089310A397&i=1102&c=A-Catalog&dt=1
I have also added a permanent tab, "online giving," at the top of my page with the same information.

Grace and peace to you!

1 comment :

  1. This is great! So glad to see your progress - God is amazing! I will be sending in our $ soon

    ReplyDelete