Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Picture This

I thought I'd give you a little taste of what my typical day looks like now. Today I took a photo (or two) every hour from 7am to 7pm. It might not be thrilling, but it's my life, and I'm so very blessed to live it in such a wonderful place!

7:00am
Started a load of laundry while power was on

8:00am
Left the house to walk to the Skinner's for school

9:00am
Started school.
Coffee and this boy... What a great way to start the day!

10:00am
Continuing with the core subjects

11:00am
Chapter book read-aloud
Dade likes to listen from his bed.

12:00pm
Art: second grade self-portrait

1:30pm
Shopping with a friend.
New sandals and a visit to the Wednesday clothing market.

2:30pm
Home again with a welcome from Juno

Hung my laundry on the line in the afternoon sunshine

3:00pm
Checked email and spent forever waiting for web pages to load...
between African internet service and my old, old laptop I spend
a lot of time just waiting

4:30pm
Listened to a sermon

5:00pm
Ironed my laundry to avoid any chance of mango flies

6:30pm
Leftover rice and g-nut sauce.
Looks disgusting, tastes delicious!

7:00pm
Wrote some notes on banana fiber cards

No comments :

Post a Comment