Monday, January 3, 2011

The start of something new

This is the start of something new. Something amazing. Something big.
After a long period of waiting and wondering, I found out that I'm officially going to be a teacher in Mbarara, Uganda! At this time next year my life will be radically different and forever changed. God has already shown up and begun providing in big ways throughout this whole process of becoming a missionary with Africa Inland Mission (AIM).

The next big step is fundraising and developing a prayer support team, but I have no doubt that God will continue to show Himself faithful in these matters. These next seven months of preparation are going to be a significant journey in and of themselves. I long to understand and know Jesus in a new way and see his promises fulfilled daily in my life and in the lives of those around me. Throughout this coming year of change, transition, and testing, He will be my Rock and my constant.

"Since you are my rock and fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me." Psalm 31:3

No comments :

Post a Comment