Monday, May 13, 2013

Who Wants to Go Shopping?!

I'll be honest. I enjoy shopping. I love a good sale. 
Yes, I do.

Anybody with me? (I can see you nodding your head...)

Well, the good news is that I have a great opportunity for you to go shopping right here, right now!

Kind of.

I wanted to give y'all another look into where the financial support I need to raise goes. AIM, for the benefit of its missionaries, requires that we be 100% supported before we can leave for the mission field. This allows us to more fully focus on our ministries once we're on the field rather than trying to support-raise from across the ocean, and it allows us to remain on the mission field for our entire term rather than having to come back when the money runs out.

As of this moment, I have 74% of my outgoing (one-time) support and 45% of my monthly support.

In order to help you visualize where some of the needs are, I've itemized monthly and one-time expenses. Here's where you get to go shopping! 

Step 1: Scroll through the pictures, and find something you'd like to "purchase" or consistently give toward on my behalf.
Step 2: Click on the picture. This will take you to AIM's giving site.
Step 3: Enter your one-time gift or monthly pledge amount and follow the site's directions to complete your transaction. 
Step 4: (optional) You may choose to include a note with your gift stating what you purchased ("propane tank," "groceries," etc.). This can be done through AIM's giving site, by leaving a comment on my blog, or my sending me an email.
Step 5: Look for a big thank you coming your way soon!

One-Time Gifts




Monthly Commitments




No comments :

Post a Comment