Saturday, December 29, 2012

The end of 2012 is fast-approaching, and 2013 will be here before you know it!

Some of my highlights from 2012 were

  • celebrating Pancake Day (a British holiday) for the first time
  • going to Rwanda for the first time
  • visiting with Jane, a Ugandan girl, that I sponsored
  • meeting my dear, sweet friend Laura
  • going on a safari for a school field trip
  • returning to the USA (I'm still enjoying and appreciating our many luxuries!)
  • the precious, new friends and church community the Lord has blessed me with here in Iowa City
  • getting accepted as a full-member of AIM and getting the go-ahead to move forward with pursuing long-term missions

I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that all gifts made to Africa Inland Mission are tax-deductible. And for those of you who choose to give on or before December 31st, you will be able to
take advantage of year-end giving tax benefits.

AIM has made it very easy to give one-time or recurring gifts online. Clicking the button below will allow you to give toward my current financial support needs.


But I still love to get good, "old fashioned" snail-mail, too! Rather than giving online, you may choose mail a check made out to "Africa Inland Mission" to my home address in Iowa City (contact me for address).

I hope the last few days of 2012 are wonderful ones and that 2013 gets off to a fantastic start for each one of you!

No comments :

Post a Comment