Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Here!

Finally, I'm back in the home of my heart! And it just feels right.

Everything went well with our flights! No complications or delays, and amazingly enough ALL of our luggage made it! Praise God :)

I'm now 8 hours ahead of most of you back home, but I'm hoping that adjusting to the time difference won't be too hard. Today we're just going to relax around Matoke Inn (AIM's guesthouse), maybe walk to a nearby shopping center to get out a little, and rest! We will start orientation on Monday.

Just a quick update to let you know I'm here safe and sound! I will try to post a few pictures soon.

1 comment :

  1. What a HUGE answer to prayer to have you and Kelsea In Uganda again. Glad you arrived safely and you are getting some time to relax.

    ReplyDelete