Tuesday, May 10, 2011

    The Lord has done great things for us,
        and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:3

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude and amazement at the way God constantly shows himself faithful throughout this preparation process. I've never doubted or questioned His provision because I know with all my heart that this is the ministry He has called me to at this time, yet there are days when it's hard to imagine how all of the pieces will come together. And that's where God meets me. At the place where my faith falters and his provision prevails.

It's a lesson that I have to re-learn on a weekly basis... God will provide. It's in His hands. He will give me exactly what I need according to his will and purpose for me. And when the provision comes through, I still stand amazed and humbled! There's nothing I can do but thank the Lord for his goodness!

I am currently at 63% of meeting my total fund-raising goal.

Jehovah Jireh. My Provider.

No comments :

Post a Comment